Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Caramel Apples: An easy how-to

Fall has the best variety of flavorful treats. Right now is the perfect time of year for caramel apples.
                 Join me over at Ask Anna and see how easy this delicious and fun food is to make!

Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake

This dessert fast became a family favorite and is a good one to take to any event you have going on this season. It is best made ahead of time so that the flavors have time to meld together, sending your taste buds into the perfect zone of ecstasy while being oh, so easy to make.

Coffee Sack Kitchen Valance

  Do you ever have a vision for a project that doesn't quite turn out the way you expected? That was the case with my coffee sack valance. 

Sacrifice is a blessing

As shocking as it may seem, when people mention the need to service to me, I find myself trying not to have a good laugh. I realize that my whole day is spent in some kind of service in one form or another. There really isn't any way around it with as big a family as we have. The sad part is, that sometimes I let it become more of a chore than a joy, and I find I've forgotten the true form of the word. So I was very grateful to run into this quote on Pinterest. I hope it touches you the way it has me. As well as bringing a whole new perspective on the everyday opportunities we have to give it.

Fall Hydrangeas

I love hydrangeas any time of year. They are so beautiful and have a way of making any atmosphere look classy and fresh. 

Moist and Tasty Pumpkin Bread

I was visiting a friend the other day and didn't want to arrive empty handed, so I made her this yummy bread. The recipe is originally our favorite banana bread recipe, so I thought that adding pumpkin in place of the bananas would work great. Turns out I was right! I added a few spices to go along with the pumpkin flavor.

What To Do With My Old Fencing

While looking at all the fencing I have around my yard, I was thinking of all the things I could do with it. Though I have ideas of my own for them, I was interested to see what other ideas there were out there. Here are some projects that I thought would be really neat to do